Types of Questions
- Booking a Private Party or Event
- Booking a Band or Act
- Frequent Flyer Card
- Dogs on premises
Do you take reservations?
While Warehouse Tap Room does not accept reservations, we encourage guests to use the app NoWait for real-time seating availability. Tables of up to 4 guests can also use the app to place their name on the wait list prior to arrival. Groups of 5 or more are encouraged to call the restaurant to be placed on the wait list, and arrange for necessary seating.
Can I book a private party or event at your restaurant?
Warehouse Tap Room is the perfect unique venue for anniversary parties, bridal/bachelorette celebrations, office gatherings, birthdays and everything in between. We offer two types of events (Private and Semi-Private), described below. For availability and additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Event (50+ guests)
Private events provide exclusive use of the entire restaurant, therefore are available on Sundays and Mondays only and require a 50-person minimum. Pricing includes a $200 reservation fee (refundable with at least two weeks cancellation notice), and $35/per person catering cost. Catering menu for private parties includes a variety of appetizers as well “all-you-can-eat” brick oven pizza, salads and one (1) non-alcoholic beverage per person. Alcoholic drinks and additional food items may be purchased al a carte, if desired.
For more details on Private Events, download our Private Event contract.
Semi-Private Event (15-35 guests)
Semi-private events provide semi-exclusive use of the bar area and can be booked any day of the week up to 6 pm. The space can accommodate 15-35 guests total. No reservation fee is required, but we do request 24 notice for cancellation. Pricing is a $15/per person catering cost, which includes all-you-can-eat brick oven pizza and salads. Drinks are not included, but can be purchased al a carte, along with other food items.
For more details on Semi-Private Events, download our Semi-Private Event contract.
Do you charge automatic gratuity?
For parties of 8 or more guests, an automatic gratuity of 20% is added to your check.
Do you offer any fundraising options?
Hosting a one-day event with Warehouse Tap Room is a great way to raise money for your organization or non-profit! Simply email email@example.com with a brief description of your organization, provide a few suggested dates for your event (available Mondays or Wednesdays), and we’ll donate 10% of all sales that day to your organization! Once your date is confirmed, Warehouse Tap Room will provide you with a customized flyer to hand out and promote your event.
Please note: For your group to receive credit for the sale, a printed or electronic version of the flyer must be shown when ordering or during checkout. Flyers may not be passed out in or around the restaurant on the day of your event. Organizations may only book one fundraising event per calendar year.
Are you hiring?
Interested in joining the Warehouse Tap Room team? We’re always looking for talented servers, bartenders, and kitchen staff. If you love a fast-paced, fun environment and are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we want to hear from you. Visit our Careers page for current openings or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I book my band/act at your venue?
Warehouse Tap Room is always looking to highlight local musicians and entertainers in our weekly performance schedule. Simply email an audio or video file of your band or act to email@example.com for consideration.
Do you offer any merchandise or apparel?
Love Warehouse Tap Room? Take it home with you! Ask your server or bartender to purchase any of the following items:
- $15: Warehouse Tap Room T-Shirt (available size Small - 2XL)
- 1/$5 or 2/$9: 32 oz. Souvenir Growler (fill cost varies based on choice of brew)
- $5: Souvenir Pint Glass
I heard I can get “free flights.” Tell me about the Frequent Flyer Card.
It's no secret. we have a passion for craft beers, local wines, and really good cocktails. We hope to spark that same passion in every guest who walks through our door. There's always something new to try - and we don't want you to miss a thing. That's why we invented the "Frequent Flyer" card.
Sign up for the Frequent Flyer card, and you'll get...
- A free flight (beer, wine or specialty) any time you visit Warehouse Tap Room!
- Choice of free T-shirt or growler upon sign-up. (If you choose a growler, your first fill is free too!)
- Exclusive email updates and invitations to "member-only" events held throughout the year! (Think private tastings, concerts, discounts and more!)
What's It Cost?
Call us sentimental, but since Warehouse Tap Room opened in 2017, we decided to offer the Frequent Flyer card for $20.17 per month. New members will be charged a $20.17 sign-up fee on the day they join, and then a monthly charge will begin on the 5th of each month. (A pretty sweet deal for all the stuff you get!) All we ask is that you try it for 90 days, and if you're not in love with it - feel free to cancel at any time.
How Can You Start?
On your next visit to Warehouse Tap Room, ask your server or bartender for a form! You can have your free flight and choice of T-shirt or growler right away!
Do you allow dogs on in the outdoor seating area?
Any time the Warehouse Tap Room's outdoor patio area is open, we’re open for dogs as well! Feel free to bring your four-legged friend with you, but here's a few key reminders to consider before your visit:
Etiquette Requirements for Dogs at Warehouse Tap Room:
- Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people and especially children.
- Leash your four-legged friend and keep him or her from socializing with other diners or employees, unless welcomed.
- Try to keep your dog close to your table or chair so he or she is not in the waiter's path. Dogs are not allowed on the chairs or tables.
- Bring your own doggie bowl or ask the waiter for a paper or plastic bowl or cup for water if necessary. Pets are not permitted to eat or drink out of restaurant glasses or dishes, unless they are disposable.
- Remember to tie your dog to your chair and not a table. A dog tied to a table can result in spilled drinks or food if he or she is strong enough to make the table move.
- Always use the NoWait app to ensure you'll have an open table at the patio area when you arrive. Dogs are not permitted indoors. (While Warehouse Tap Room does not take reservations, the NoWait app allows you to see real-time seating availability and place your name on the wait list prior to arrival.)
Don’t see an answer to your question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.