News & Events
Patio Now Open [for dogs too!]
Summer is here, and Warehouse Tap Room's outdoor patio area is open... for dogs! Feel free to bring your four-legged friend with you, but here's a few key reminders to consider before your visit:
Etiquette Requirements for Dogs at Warehouse Tap Room:
- Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people and especially children.
- Leash your four-legged friend and keep him or her from socializing with other diners or employees, unless welcomed.
- Try to keep your dog close to your table or chair so he or she is not in the waiter's path. Dogs are not allowed on the chairs or tables.
- Bring your own doggie bowl or ask the waiter for a paper or plastic bowl or cup for water if necessary. Pets are not permitted to eat or drink out of restaurant glasses or dishes, unless they are disposable.
- Remember to tie your dog to your chair and not a table. A dog tied to a table can result in spilled drinks or food if he or she is strong enough to make the table move.
- Always use the NoWait app to ensure you'll have an open table at the patio area when you arrive. Dogs are not permitted indoors. (While Warehouse Tap Room does not take reservations, the NoWait app allows you to see real-time seating availability and place your name on the wait list prior to arrival.)