We're always looking for driven individuals with a positive attitude, a passion for customer service, and a killer work-ethic to join our team! To inquire about openings on our team, please submit your resume and shift availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Line Cook - Part-Time
Warehouse Tap Room is seeking a Line Cook to join our back-of-house team. Our restaurant features modern-industrial decor, locally sourced ingredients, 22 taps of beer, wine and cider, and a comfortable dining area to enjoy live music and performances. Our Kitchen Team prepares our unique menu, which includes our authentic brick-oven pizzas, and seasonal specials.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Executing service using a ticket system
- Salad station
- Pizza station
- Appetizer station
- Meat station
- Executing open/close checklists
- Maintaining a clean kitchen and workstation
- Prior experience in a professional kitchen preferred
- Evening availability a must
- Open availability preferred
You must be driven, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be excellent team players. If you are looking to be part of a team in a fast-paced fun environment, and have a dedication to high-quality work, we want to hear from you!
To apply for a position at Warehouse Tap Room, submit your application to our job posting on Indeed.com.
Bartender - Part-Time
Warehouse Tap Room is seeking a new Bartender for our day shifts. Prior experience in bartending and customer service is preferred.
Our restaurant features modern-industrial decor, authentic brick oven pizza, locally sourced ingredients, up to 22 taps of beer, wine and cider, specialty cocktails, and a comfortable dining area to enjoy live music and performances. We have a talented team focused on creating memorable experiences for our customers, making Warehouse Tap Room a popular choice for both local and regional guests.
- Greeting guests when a host/hostess isn't present
- Providing excellent customer service
- Executing open/close checklists with accuracy and timeliness
- Thorough knowledge of all bar recipes
- Thorough knowledge of all menus
- Maintain safety and cleanliness at the bar during shift
Applicants should be driven, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, enjoy working with customers, and be excellent team players. If you are looking to be part of a team in a fast-paced fun environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, apply to our job posting on Indeed.com.