We're always looking for driven individuals with a positive attitude and killer work-ethic to join our team! Check out our available positions below, and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
Front of House Manager – Full-Time
Warehouse Tap Room features modern-industrial decor, authentic brick oven pizza, locally sourced ingredients, 22 taps of beer, wine and cider, and a comfortable dining area to enjoy live music and performances. We have a talented team focused on great customer service, a high quality menu, and creating memorable experiences for our guests.
We are seeking an experienced Front of House Manager with a passion for the restaurant industry to join our team. Duties include management of the dining area, ensuring efficient restaurant operations, maintaining restaurant standards, and working with company leadership to achieve objectives. Applicants should possess a high attention to detail, organizational skills, experience in restaurant management, enjoy working with customers, and display strong written and verbal communication.
This position is full-time, salaried, with benefits.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and manage the Front of House team, including training, scheduling, and promoting optimal performance
- Learn and enforce company policies and culture
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for staff and guests
- Work with company leadership to recruit and hire new staff
- Train new hires, set the bar for quality standards, and promote high-level customer service
- Open the restaurant daily, preparing the team and restaurant for a successful day
- Close the restaurant daily, ensuring checklists are completed and security measures are in place
- Work the dining room floor to ensure customers feel welcome and enjoy their experience
- Learn and manage the POS system
- Work with the Chef and Bar Manager to create menus and specials
- Work with company leadership to set budgets and control costs
- Work and build relationships with vendors and guest performers
- Manage online listings, and respond to customer reviews
- Work with company leadership to create new events and promote Warehouse Tap Room
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- 2-3 years of restaurant management experience preferred
You might be a good fit if:
- You're looking for a long-term career in restaurant management or hospitality
- You love working with a team, and when it’s "go time” you take charge and get the job done together
- On that note, you believe no job is too small. You’ll jump in to bus a table or run an order when your team is in the weeds.
- You like a good balance of working with customers, and working behind the scenes
- Having a positive attitude is very important to you. The beer glass is half-full!
- You’ve been in the restaurant industry for a while, but you’re looking to move to a local business with a focus on quality, customer service and team culture.
Lead Line Cook – Part-Time
Warehouse Tap Room features modern-industrial decor, locally sourced ingredients (including our own garden!), and a menu focused on seasonal cooking and creative flavor profiles. Our back-of-house team, led by Chef Leah, has the opportunity to prepare our unique menu, which includes our authentic brick-oven pizzas, house-made waffle-wiches, and seasonal specials. We are seeking an experienced Lead Line Cook to join our back-of-house team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of all kitchen recipes
- Prep and execution of menu items, including salad station, appetizer station, grill station, and pizza station
- Monitor each station during service, and execute or delegate tasks as necessary
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized kitchen area
- Ensure that quality and consistency of every product entering and leaving the kitchen meets the standards of WTR and Chef Leah
- Ensure that products are organized, put away, and properly labeled
- Ensure that open/close checklists are completed in the kitchen
Applicants must be driven, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be excellent team players. If you are looking to be part of a team in a fast-paced fun environment, and have a dedication to high-quality work, we want to hear from you! Prior experience in a professional kitchen preferred, but those willing to learn are welcome.
Kitchen Staff – Part-Time
Warehouse Tap Room is seeking experienced kitchen staff in a variety of positions including line cooks, prep cooks, and other kitchen staff. Our restaurant features modern-industrial decor, locally sourced ingredients, 22 taps of beer, wine and cider, and a comfortable dining area to enjoy live music and performances. Our Kitchen Team, led by Chef Leah, has the opportunity to prepare our unique menu, which includes our authentic brick-oven pizzas, and seasonal specials.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Menu prep
- Washing dishes
- Salad station
- Appetizer station
- Pizza station
Prior experience in a professional kitchen preferred, but those willing to learn are welcome! Brick oven pizza experience would also be helpful. Part time positions available, both day and evening shifts.
You must be driven, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be excellent team players. If you are looking to be part of a team in a fast-paced fun environment, and have a dedication to high-quality work, we want to hear from you!